Host your next event at Kilowatt Brewing. Our unique tap rooms are the perfect setting for your next social event! For more information, please email us: email@example.com
Lambic Style Barrel Aged Bretted Sour in French Oak Red Wine Barrels w/ Jasmine Flowers, Black Goji Berries, & Chrysanthemum 6% ABV We’ve saved the most WILD beer for the last day of California Craft Beer Week!! And it’s also our first barrel aged beer from our Oceanside location! Aged for 15 months three blocks from the Pacific, we let the ocean breeze and marine layer naturally temperature control the barrel ageing process which produced a crisp super “clean” brett character, light oak, with complex berry & botanical notes.
Twilight Market at Kilowatt Brewing! Come join us for Local Vendors, Craft Beer Garden and Live Music. Grab a beer and support local shops! All social distancing mandates will be followed & masks are required! A few of our vendors include: SaltyGirl Industries, Jana’s Sweet Creations, Kiks Cakes & Pastries, Scentsy, Candyspieces, Gateeradegirl, Tamales Las Golondrinas, Taco El Mero Mero, LP Fishing Supply, Clmt Roots, with more to come!
Join us for the re-opening of the Forbidden Cove! Starting Friday March 19th the cove will re-open for guests, with food specials all weekend from Tacos El Mero Mero and Saturday March 20th we will have live roots reggae DJ sets from DJ Axionpact and DJ J Roots in the beer garden! Make your Forbidden Cove reservations now at ForbiddenCoveSD.com!
4pm – DJ Axionpact
6pm – It’s Never 2L8
8pm – Jonny Wagon and the Tennessee Sons
6pm – 10pm
DJ J Roots & DJ Axionpact spinning Roots Reggae Vinyl.
Join us Saturday, June 19th from 4pm to 11pm at Kilowatt Kearny Mesa! Stop by to grab a beer in the outdoor beer garden, peruse our talented vendors, sample some great food and jam out to our awesome musicians and DJ’s and support small businesses!
This is a FREE event, open to all ages and pet friendly!
Viewing pods for live entertainment are available for rental! Up to 10 guests per pod, reserved from 3pm to 11pm, bring all your own seating and furniture, $25 minimum donation required to reserve pod!
Our 5th year anniversary party got kyboshed in 2020 due to the pandemic so this year we’re throwing an extra big bash to celebrate both our 5th & 6th year anniversaries with a live music beer festival including a Giant Jenga tournament!
Live Music Lineup:
- The Farmers (100% Free Range Rock N’ Roll! Members of the World Famous The Beat Farmers!)
- Black Pearl Reggae (Reggae, Ska, Latin and Afro-Caribbean)
- Tricky Sweet (Rock & Pop turned into Hard Rock & Metal)
- DJ Axionpact (Spinning Rare Vinyl Roots & Dub Reggae)
- Zach Van Lue DJ (Human Jukebox Set/ Electro House Set)
- The Homesick Hitchers (Bluegrass with Tinges of Jam, Jazz, Folk, & Rock)
- MC Jefferson Jay (Your Master of Ceremonies)
We’ve brewed 12 rare specialty small batch beers for you especially for the occasion!
- Beer #1: Quintuple IPA– this 14%+ ABV IPA required so much hops to balance the alcohol and malt, it’s not really economically feasible to produce, but we had to do it!
- Beer #2: 5X Dryhopped IPA– Dry hopped 5 different times over a month period with a different hop bills for each drop!
- Beers #3 – #7: 5 Single Batch IPAs– One single batch brewed IPA split into 5 unique IPAs each dryhopped with a different hop bill to produce 5 unique IPAs!
- Beers #8 – #12: 5 Barrel Aged Library Beers– 5 of our select limited quantity small batch barrel aged beers from our library to your glass!
We will also have 20+ additional beers on tap, 20+ vendors and food trucks, giant games, a Giant Jenga bracket-style tournament and SO MUCH MORE!
Are you better at Giant Jenga than all of your friends? Want to prove it? Join us for a GIANT JENGA TOURNAMENT at our 6th Anniversary Party on July 31st!