Host your next event at Kilowatt Brewing. Our unique tap rooms are the perfect setting for your next social event! For more information, please email us: email@example.com
Join us Saturday, June 19th from 4pm to 11pm at Kilowatt Kearny Mesa! Stop by to grab a beer in the outdoor beer garden, peruse our talented vendors, sample some great food and jam out to our awesome musicians and DJ’s and support small businesses!
This is a FREE event, open to all ages and pet friendly!
Viewing pods for live entertainment are available for rental! Up to 10 guests per pod, reserved from 3pm to 11pm, bring all your own seating and furniture, $25 minimum donation required to reserve pod!
Our 5th year anniversary party got kyboshed in 2020 due to the pandemic so this year we’re throwing an extra big bash to celebrate both our 5th & 6th year anniversaries with a live music beer festival including a Giant Jenga tournament!
Live Music Lineup:
- The Farmers (100% Free Range Rock N’ Roll! Members of the World Famous The Beat Farmers!)
- Black Pearl Reggae (Reggae, Ska, Latin and Afro-Caribbean)
- Tricky Sweet (Rock & Pop turned into Hard Rock & Metal)
- DJ Axionpact (Spinning Rare Vinyl Roots & Dub Reggae)
- Zach Van Lue DJ (Human Jukebox Set/ Electro House Set)
- The Homesick Hitchers (Bluegrass with Tinges of Jam, Jazz, Folk, & Rock)
- MC Jefferson Jay (Your Master of Ceremonies)
We’ve brewed 12 rare specialty small batch beers for you especially for the occasion!
- Beer #1: Quintuple IPA– this 14%+ ABV IPA required so much hops to balance the alcohol and malt, it’s not really economically feasible to produce, but we had to do it!
- Beer #2: 5X Dryhopped IPA– Dry hopped 5 different times over a month period with a different hop bills for each drop!
- Beers #3 – #7: 5 Single Batch IPAs– One single batch brewed IPA split into 5 unique IPAs each dryhopped with a different hop bill to produce 5 unique IPAs!
- Beers #8 – #12: 5 Barrel Aged Library Beers– 5 of our select limited quantity small batch barrel aged beers from our library to your glass!
We will also have 20+ additional beers on tap, 20+ vendors and food trucks, giant games, a Giant Jenga bracket-style tournament and SO MUCH MORE!
Are you better at Giant Jenga than all of your friends? Want to prove it? Join us for a GIANT JENGA TOURNAMENT at our 6th Anniversary Party on July 31st!
Your favorite Brut IPA is back and deserves a party all to themselves! You heard that right Kilowatt Brewing’s Brut Bader Ginsburg is back this Saturday September 25th, DJ Axionpact will be spinning roots reggae & dub vinyl at the Beer Garden at Kilowatt Kearny Mesa with Tacos El Mero Mero serving up some authentic mexican cuisine!
Barrel Aged Belgian Strong aged in Chardonnay Barrels and brewed with Pomegranate and Hibiscus! You’ll have to travel to our location in Kearny Mesa for this release! Limited quantities available, the perfect beer for both beer and wine drinkers alike!
In celebration of the start of #SDBeerWeek we decided to brew a double strength Imperial version of our Great American Beerfest Bronze medal winning Chocolate Macadamia Stout!
Brewed with chocolate and caramel malts, conditioned with cocoa nibs & macadamia nut, then we took it a step further and barrel aged this brew in Four Roses Bourbon Barrels we picked up directly after being emptied and drove back to San Diego!
#SDBeerWeek Release!!! We traveled all the way to Kentucky to purchase freshly emptied bourbon barrels directly from Four Roses and our Barrel Aged Double Chocolate Macadamia Nut Stout is ready for your enjoyment. This Imperial Double Chocolate Macadamia Nut Stout with cacao nibs, vanilla beans, Vietnamese coffee and a tinge of chipped coconut is a pallet explosion! Extremely limited amount of bottles will be released in all locations!